Spinal Cord Removal
Cordex Spinal Cord Remover KVS-1
||Cordex Spinal Cord Remover
- Removes cord sheath and attached ganglia.
- Saw Bone Channel Clean.
- Product contained in cyclone for disposal.
||5.5 kg (12 Lbs)
||8" (203 mm)
||4HP (2984 Watt)
||90 psi (6 bar)
|Control Handle Type:
||Single Trigger / Air
||HPP-II-B: Hydraulic Power Unit, 5HP
Motor: 3730 Watt (5HP)
(208 V - 550 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase)
Hydraulic Pressure: 103 bar (1,500 psi)
Oil Capacity: 15 Gallons
Flow: 4.0 GPM
915 mm L x 585 mm W x 560 mm H
(36" L x 23" W x 22" H)
Weight (without oil): 65 kg (143 lbs)
Hose Length: 20 ft (6 m)
Control: Air Controlled with Air Valve
Vacuum Spinal Cord Remover VVS-1
||Vacuum Spinal Cord Remover
Multiple Drop Vacuum System:
- Multiple Drop Vacuum Systems from Kentmaster are custom designed to meet your specific needs. We have many systems for carcass vacuums, spinal cord removal, brain removal and many other applications. We have many systems in operation for over 10 years. We look forward to designing a system to meet your needs. Kentmaster was the industry leader in developing and providing this technology to the meat industry.
Multiple Drop Vacuum System Features:
- Custom designed systems to meet your needs. Multiple wands for spinal cord and brain removal and carcass vacuums.
- Double Dump Valve available.
- Great flexibility for layout installation.
- Easier to maintain and monitor.
Brain Vacuum Features:
- Removes Spinal Cord and Sheath from Backbone.
- Removes Brain from Head.
- Product is contained for disposal.
- Uses separate vacuum or central system.